Non-toxic Solutions for
Long Lasting Industrial Fluids.
FluidWorker & AquaWorker
NEW – FluidWorker 150FluidWorker 150 provides new opportunities
By limiting bacterial growth and, at the same time, automatically adjusting the concentration and tank level of the process liquid, you create new and essential opportunities for higher profitability, availability, productivity, and quality. Something that also benefits the environment and personnel.
Does it sound interesting?
Modern cutting fluid management for sustainable productivity
FluidWorker is a compact solution using industrial UV to prevent bacterial growth in process fluids to ensure high and sustainable productivity.
- Proactive and proven non-toxic bacteria reduction
- Extends the service life of the process fluid
- Avoids unplanned stops, extends tool life
- Better working environment for staff and reduced climate impact
- Short repayment period
Biocides are a major health risk
Adding hazarduous biocides has been the traditional method of stopping bacterial growth and securing the production. Biocides are strong toxins that kill all living things in the fluid but they also risk affecting the health and safety of all employees in the workshop.
The most commonly used biocides often have one or more of the following properties:
- Carcinogenic and mutagenic
- Toxic or harmful in contact with skin or if inhaled